As Intergaz Ltd. Company, we operate in the energy sector of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. We carry out our activities in both fields; LPG cylinders and bulk tanks at Nicosia Organized Industrial Area. Starting the establishment process in 1997 at Nicosia Organized Industrial Area, we started LPG filling and distribution activities in November 2004. As Intergaz Ltd., being the newest and the most dynamic, we are one of the three LPG companies operating in the TRNC. With 274 tons of storage capacity, we have the biggest and the most modernised LPG filling facilities in the TRNC.
Since the establishment, while carrying out continuous activities in the developing energy sector, we aim to offer continuous energy and high safety standarts in the TRNC. Leading the innovations, we adopt all safety principles set by TSE, follow new technologies and do our best to reach consumers with our high quality and safe product variety.
Being the first in the TRNC, all personnel were provided with detailed theoretical and applied trainings and certificates on ‘Technical safety and fire safety’ and ‘LPG filling, discharge, distribution and handling’, according to their fields of expertise, by the Middle East University, Istanbul Chemical Engineers Chamber authorized by Turkish Energy Market Inspection Board and Dilek Fire Consultancy which also provides fire consultancy services to Ipragaz.
Being the first in the TRNC, we have been certificating our customers and subcontractors by receiving consultancy in the framework of adequate in-service training activities, with the intent of encouraging our customers to adopt and implement technical safety and fire safety. We provide such trainings to the schools, military units, Civil Defence and Fire Directorate personnel.
Being the first in the TRNC, all steel cylinders are checked against ‘Overfill’, ‘Gas Leakage’ and ‘Underfill’, sealed with ‘Hologram Shrink Seal’, in order to guarantee high quality and adequate fill, and delivered to our customers.
Moreover, our company aims to comply with the relevant legislation on occupational health and safety, be the safest and the most reliable filling facility, minimize potential risks from incidents and occupational accidents and improve its system by periodical review. In the purpose of achieving these objectives, we employ people holding ‘Occupational Health and Safety Certificate’, approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Services.
Prioritising high quality and safety standards, we continue to carry out activities environment friendly, provide consultancy services, maintain good relations with our customers and increase the number of satisfied customers day by day.
BS EN ISO 9001:2008
Intergaz Ltd. that entered in LPG sector in late 2004 will take firm steps towards institutinolisation in order to develop, improve and sustain in the energy sector as its locomotive. With this aim, we carried out necessary studies in August 2014 – March 2015 for acquiring ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System. On 11, 17, 18 and 19 March 2015, our company has completed the inspection by NQA certification firm successfully and acquired BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certificate on 15 April 2015.
- As Intergaz, we are the most dynamic and the newest LPG firm among the other in the TRNC.
- We have the most modernised and the biggest LPG filling facility of the TRNC. We have adopted all safety measures set by TSE as principle.
- We prioritize customer satisfaction at all times.
- We provide high quality service considering the safety first with our young, dynamic and specialiazed personnel.
- We employ people holding ‘Occupational Health and Safety Certificate’, approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Services.
- We are the only fire consultancy provider on the island.
- Being the first in the TRNC, since 2011, we have been certificating our customers and subcontractors by receiving consultancy in the framework of adequate in-service training activities, with the intent of encouraging our customers to adopt and implement technical safety and fire safety. We are the only fire consultancy provider on the island.
- Being the first in the TRNC, all steel cylinders are checked against safety measures, sealed with ‘Hologram Shrink Seal’, in order to guarantee high quality and adequate fill, and delivered to our customers. Emergency team is always ready for help. We also provide 24/7 customer service.
- In scope of social responsibility, we established ‘Intergaz Memorial Forest’ and carry out environment friendly activities.
- We are the leader of innovations. (the first shrink, steel cylinder scale, telemetry, undergroud tank facilities have been introduced by us. )