BS EN ISO 9001:2008
Intergaz Ltd. that entered in LPG sector in late 2014 will take firm steps towards institutinolisation in order to develop, improve and sustain in the energy sector as its locomotive. With this aim, we carried out necessary studies in August 2014 –March 2005 for acquiring ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System. On 11, 17, 18 and 19 March 2015, our company has completed the inspection by NQA certification firm successfully and acquired BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certificate on 15 April 2015.
- As Intergaz, we are the most dynamic and the newest LPG firm among the other in the TRNC.
- We have the most modernised and the biggest LPG filling facility of the TRNC. We have adopted all safety measures set by TSE as principle.
- We prioritize customer satisfaction at all times.
- We provide high quality service considering the safety first with our young, dynamic and specialiazed personnel.
- We employ people holding ‘Occupational Health and Safety Certificate’, approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Services.
- We are the only fire consultancy provider on the island.
- Being the first in the TRNC, since 2011, we have been certificating our customers and subcontractors by receiving consultancy in the framework of adequate in-service training activities, with the intent of encouraging our customers to adopt and implement technical safety and fire safety. We are the only fire consultancy provider on the island.
- Being the first in the TRNC, all steel cylinders are checked against safety measures, sealed with ‘Hologram Shrink Seal’, in order to guarantee high quality and adequate fill, and delivered to our customers. Emergency team is always ready for help. We also provide 24/7 customer service.
- In scope of social responsibility, we established ‘Intergaz Memorial Forest’ and carry out environment friendly activities.
- We are the leader of innovations. (the first shrink, steel cylinder scale, telemetry, undergroud tank facilities have been introduced by us. )